Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: HPCS
- Shipping weight: 0.42 Kg
Features: Professional cleaning and corrosion protection
Features: Two bottles of 150 ml each
Includes: Two microfiber cloths
The Meinl Sonic Energy Nitrided Steel Handpan Care Set consists of a professional cleaner and a protectant to remove dirt, stains and greasy residues from nitrided steel handpans and then seal them.
Clean the handpan with the Meinl Sonic Energy Handpan Cleaner first!
1. Start by spraying the cleaner on the handpan playing surface, in a distance of approx. 8“ / 20 cm. Make sure the cleaner is applied evenly.
2. Allow the cleaner 3 minutes to work.
3. Simply wipe it off completely with the included dry, non-lint cloth.
4. Repeat the process for hard-to-clean areas.
Now use the Meinl Sonic Energy Nitrided Steel Handpan Protectant.
5. Shake the bottle before use.
6. Spray the protectant on the handpan playing surface, in a distance of approx. 8“ / 20 cm. Make sure the protectant is applied evenly.
7. Use the included dry, non-lint cloth to distribute the Handpan Protectant evenly on the handpan playing surface.
8. Let the protectant dry completely before playing, preferably overnight.
Afterward, your handpan is clean and protected. Repeat this treatment after a few days or weeks, depending on the condition of your handpan.
If contact is made with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink water and contact a doctor. Keep out of reach of children! Manufacturers and sellers are not responsible for misuse or negligence in the use of this product. Read and follow instructions on this label.